Wednesday, January 28, 2009

blessed chinese new year..:)

FOURTH day of chinese new year!

of the days of stuffing myself with scrumptous 8-course meals, the first day was of cos, the best.:)

jus wanna say..it feels so good to enjoy holidays...especially after a gruelling exam period. yea..say bye bye to the 3-in-1 regular nescafe sachets.:P think my caffeine threshold has increased..it's directly propotional to the number of years i spent in dentistry.:P too bad for me... i'm.. GASPSSS...exactly halfway through my course now!!!! haha...talk bout being old.

i'll be meeting 4 of my schoolmies, (i say schoolmies cos dey're not jus my primary school frens, dey went thru ALL the years of schooling in mgs with me...including my secondary school days) in new world park. gosh..d jam is incredible in town..-.-

before i forget; i shall seize dis opportunity to say GONG XI FA CAI!!

makan more!!

No comments: