Monday, June 1, 2009

Back from MT

GRIK MISSION TRIP 30th May-1st June 2009, was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

shall update soon about it.

yee ting called me up, while i was sunning my mountain-high stack of laundry, to say that dr. sham wont let her replace me in oral radiology.. apparently he knew me, by name. :P must have been dat incident where ananth turned up, alone, for 3.1a oral rad. now 3.2a cant even switch with 3.2b.

i managed to get to campus by 2.50pm, 35 mins late. dr. sham seemed pretty pleased to see me.. no questions asked. missed a fair bit of his session..but managed to take a few radiographs for 3 patients til 4.00pm. not bad..not wasted to rush all d way dere.

he's really nice. he knows me, by name. HAHA! mus hav been those captain ball games..:P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


on another note..

i think i must declare this..

i should START STUDYING FOR FINALS like N-N-N-N-N-O-WWWWWW..
NOW.
NOW.
NOW.
NOW.
NOW.
NOW.
NOW.
NOW.

DENTISTRY paper alone covers:
(Part 1 - YESSSS dere are PARTSSS)
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Pathology
  • Dental Public Health
(part 2)
  • Oral Radiology
  • Periodontology
  • Local anaesthesia?

Dere's still SURGERY and MEDICINE. wonderful.

you'll be my witness.. thank you.

No comments: