Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Matthew 25

Matthew 25

34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my chosen verse for the year. it will take time to cultivate this..but im gonna channel my energy to serving God to the fullest this year. somehow i feel d desire to grow much more in my walk.. and it's a gruelling process..to learn to trust God in every circumstance. it's hard. i mean...really hard.

i guess dis is how taking a step of faith begins.

it will not be easy.

it's even more difficult wen you're the only who knows it and the nights u spent crying your heart out to God.

Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets. - Paul Tournier

this is so true.

No comments: